Thursday, March 10, 2011

Absense and Announcement

I have been very silent recently. I'm very sorry for that. But I have a good reason--I'm 9 weeks pregnant with our third blessing! I'm still in the first trimester, so my posting will probably still be sporadic at best. The first trimester exhaustion has hit, along with the morning sickness. The morning sickness is different this time around--instead of throwing up a couple times (okay, constantly for the first half of the day) and being done with it, I only throw up sometimes.... and I'm nauseous for the entire rest of the day. Especially if my stomach is empty. I almost prefer the throwing up to this! There is no relief for the nausea.

We got a new camera finally--with a 3 year warranty! I've never had a camera last more than a year before I drop it, and the warranty we got covers accidental drops, so we will not have to buy a new camera for at least 3 years. I'm very happy about that. Of course, I sometimes forget that we have a camera again, so I'm not taking a whole lot of pictures. I'm used to not having that opportunity! But here are a few pictures I've taken since we got our camera at the end of February.


I will be back to blogging for a bit, possibly a little sporadically, at least for the next month or so, but I'll do my best to post regularly! Thanks for your patience!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats, again :-)

    And those little ladies are sooo adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I saw your comment on Happy Little Homemaker, about your homebirth. :)

    Congratulations on your 3rd pregnancy! How wonderful!

    I'm with you on the homebirth, as I had my first (out of 6th) at home in September. I was a HBA2C, and he was 10 lbs 9 oz..it went great, and I wanted to support you with a loving comment.

    Hope you are feeling fantastic in the duration of your pregnancy. I'm following your blog, as it's a neat one. :)

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! So happy for you. Even with the nausea, it's an exciting time. So happy that you will soon have another precious little one to hold and love. Hope the nausea passes quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay yay yay!!!!
    It's totally a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boys make you sick all day long (according to lore). The science based reasoning behind this is that the extra testosterone needed to make those wonderful little boy bits makes Momma extra nauseous. Of course there are exceptions to this 'rule'.
    I hardly threw up with EQ but was PERPETUALLY sick to my stomach so I fell in line with the theory ;)
    So excited!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) Your "morning" sickness sounds exactly like mine with Susannah. I hope it doesn't get too bad for you. It's so worth it, but still no fun! Congratulations again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I sure hope the morning sickness subsides soon.

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I'm expecting our third as well. And I totally understand how blogging can fall to the bottom of the to-do list when you feel terrible all the time. Best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the new little one on the way. I feel your pain on the all day nausea...although I did throw up often it is draining when you feel that way constantly. I had to smile at a previous commenter who mentioned a boy (I had a boy) however you never know. At least if it's another little preincess you've got the clothes. Blessings to you as you prepare for your latest treasure.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here! Comments are always appreciated.

However, please try to keep your comments kind and respectful, and reflect the love of Jesus in your words, whether you are agreeing or disagreeing with my posts. If your comment is not loving and respectful, it will be deleted.

Thanks for you input and feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails